• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

Nosferatu Man said:
Yeah, Donnie Darko's amazing. Just get it off Amazon, it's pretty reasonable on there I think. It's a pretty philosophical movie. Donnie sort of reminds me of Holden from The Catcher in the Rye infact.

That book is so studenty.

Aaaaargh, find myself agreeing with Billy, must go and reattune my personality matrix. I didnt like Catcher, the book rambled and never went anywhere - either that or some sod stole the last hundred pages and I never noticed.

Erm .... I believe there is Natasha Bedingfield banging away in the background, to attempt to get on-topic :D

Phil

It's true and nobody ever reads anything else by him. You have to do CITR because your trndy Eng Lit teacher thinks it's a "heavy" book and "speaks" to adplescent angst. The you try to read Franny &Zooie and realise the guy has no talent so you throw it away half read. As authors go he's a total phoney.

Oh dear, i just came over all studentish.

Listening to my children having fun (to remain on topic - as I usually do).

You're not nasty; you're funny. And the harder you try to be nasty the funnier you are. You're just a lovely little southern poppet.
XXX

Don't get me started. Feminism is the bane of my life. To think, before that bunch of dim-wits, I wouldn't have had to go out to work. I could have just stayed at home and manufactured babies. Damn them!!

No, my gran's left now. But she does put me in a terrible mood.

I mainly started despising feminists when I was 17, and haven't stopped since. I bet they're half the reason it's not socially acceptable for me to grow my beard :(

my husbands snoring. and i realized just now, its quite comforting to hear him snore. its like a calming white noise.

Back