• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what are you thinking about?

Yay for holidays!! Im taking my fiancee to Rome for our second anniversary (happens to be on Valentines as well!!) - should be great!! :)

Phil

Originally posted by Martin
Sandra! originally posted:

You called me hun! Tee hee ...

I'm blushing now
blushing-moose.gif

(Please ignore the fact that I'm a sunglasses-wearing moose)

Cheers, Martin :D

lol! i doubt you really are like that. :p so how are you? :D

Originally posted by phil_t
Yay for holidays!! Im taking my fiancee to Rome for our second anniversary (happens to be on Valentines as well!!) - should be great!! :)

Phil

how sweet!!! :D i know you guys will have a great time together!

i'm thinking about my ears.. ouchies.. they hurt. :( i had them pierced just the other night, and now it's painful. i got two piercings in my ears now! :D

Yeah it should be great, cant wait to go (plus i get five days off work!!! :D )

As for piercings <shudders> i fear the pain (plus i have this thing about metal being next to my skin, i cant even wear a watch :confused: )

Phil

Yeah, Phil, have a blast over there. Try not to steal anything, ok?

Anyway, don't worry about all the metal things over there in Rome, they won't hurt ... much.

I'm thinking about what I can buy myself for Valentine's Day and still have it be a surprise.

Phil, Speak Italian, eat Italian food and feel love in the air!! Have a fantasic time in Rome with your special lady!

Thanks guys, i sure hope it'll be great!! (Although it does mean i'll be off the forum for a few days .... how will you all cope?? :confused: )

Incidentally, the extent of my Italian -

Chow! (Thats hello & goodbye right!?)
Bellisimo!! (Fantastic!)
Bambino
Baddabing!!!
And all other Gangster slang (as long as they speak like the guys out of the Godfather, i'll be fine :D

I hope the menus are in English, went to a posh restaurant in Paris last year and my fiancee ended up ordering a plate of raw beef!! :eek:

Phil

Incidentally, the extent of my Italian -

Chow! (Thats hello & goodbye right!?)
Bellisimo!! (Fantastic!)
Bambino
Baddabing!!!
And all other Gangster slang (as long as they speak like the guys out of the Godfather, i'll be fine :D

I hope the menus are in English, went to a posh restaurant in Paris last year and my fiancee ended up ordering a plate of raw beef!! :eek:

This would surely help:
http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html

You guys sound rich!!! Invite me to the wedding :D:D:D

You know what, Phil. Don't even bother sending me an invitation. Pure waste of money. I'll just consider myself invited, ok?!

Yes?

Good!

I'll bring my family!

Yeah it should be great, cant wait to go (plus i get five days off work!!! :D )

As for piercings <shudders> i fear the pain (plus i have this thing about metal being next to my skin, i cant even wear a watch :confused: )

Phil

lol really now!*hands you a watch* wear it!

Worryingly, Cheese was the first thing that popped into my head when i decided to think about something .... closely followed by Crackers. ....

Mmmmm, cheese & crackers .... excuse me, im just off to the kitchen!! :p

Phil
Must be a Wallace and Grommit fan. :D

Thinking about (apart from posting in these forums) lots of stuff, I have a restless mind.

What laptop to buy, when will the job in Malaysia start, will the birth of my secod child be OK, how will work fit around the birth, when will we stop drilling, what's the pore pressure doing at the moment, which book shall I read tonight.

All in the space of 10 minutes.

Don't worry, Carlos. "Insanity is getting stuck in one thought."
So, you're quite normal. :)

[chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate . . .]

Third Man Girl

Congrats on the birth, Carlos! When is it due?

And a new job in Malaysia? How on earth can you combine that with a new-born baby? Or is Malaysia closer to Perth than I think (I stink at geography; please don't laugh).

Back