• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you wearing right now?

Miss Shelf

it seems like it's the one question nobody's asked yet! :D

I'm in sweatpants, a short sleeve T-shirt and an old flannel shirt with holes in it. Bliss!

well, if what I'm wearing isn't proper attire for this forum, then I'm perfectly willing to look in my closet for something more acceptable!

Miss Shelf said:
Seven bucks for Prada boots??!! Geez!

Yeah. There was a teenage girl looking at them when I saw them. She held one up and said, "Ew, these are so weird." Boy was I happy when she put it back down! Snatch. Think they're from 1998 or so, worn maybe once till I got my paws into them.

If they're in good condition, you might try selling them on ebay and make a big profit!call them "retro" or something!

Martin said:
They're boots .. with a very expensive (or a very expensive looking) label on it.

Cheers

No siree. These are very well made Italian leather boots. They fit like a dream and feel excessively posh. They have a neat velco closing at the top, a square toe, and look completely unique. Aside from that they are flat (a requirement where I live) and weatherproof. In short, perfect.

Miss Shelf said:
If they're in good condition, you might try selling them on ebay and make a big profit!call them "retro" or something!

But then I wouldn't be able to wear them when I go buy Cheerios and milk for the ravenous child!

I am wearing traditional 'it's friday and everything is in the wash' clothes. Dark blue jeans, white polo shirt and a purple knit sweater/jumper (being multicultural today). I also have on my trampin' snow boots because it's slushy and foul out today. Good by-the-fire-with-a-view-out-the-bay-window-reading-a-good-book weather! Now I just need a fire, a bay window and a good book...

I am *in love* with those boots, novella - they sound and look awesome!! I don't reckon I'd be able to find such things in our thrift stores around here. The hippy population of this town is such that those places are regularly picked clean. :(

T-shirt, jeans, tennis shoes. This is pretty much what I wear every day with a few variations depending on mood and weather.

I object to the notion of clothes and am always naked. Nice to get fresh air in all the right places.

Kookamoor said:
I
I am *in love* with those boots, novella - they sound and look awesome!! I don't reckon I'd be able to find such things in our thrift stores around here. The hippy population of this town is such that those places are regularly picked clean. :(

I can tell. (You have a purple bike and a purple sweater!)

It's a shame when the thrift shops are so popular that all the good stuff disappears quickly. Sometimes I go in the local thift and half the stuff on the rack I owned at some point. That's a bummer. You know it's bad when you actually consider buying some of it back.

thrift stores here are the same- picked clean daily. those are fine boots, nice score for you- lucky.

it's friday, so i'm wearing jeans, black boots, a deep V navy tunic with a white T underneath.

Back