• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What browser and screen resolution are you using?

1440 x 900 on a 15" MacBook Pro.

I generally use Firefox, and sometimes Safari. The reason I started using Firefox was because the tags weren't working in Safari (bold, hyperlink, etc). But they're now working! Not sure if that's your doing, Darren, or an update in Safari, but either way it's nice! It's interesting to note that the font size of the page is bigger on Safari than Firefox.

Kookamoor said:
1440 x 900 on a 15" MacBook Pro.

I generally use Firefox, and sometimes Safari. The reason I started using Firefox was because the tags weren't working in Safari (bold, hyperlink, etc). But they're now working! Not sure if that's your doing, Darren, or an update in Safari, but either way it's nice! It's interesting to note that the font size of the page is bigger on Safari than Firefox.

That might be a Safari thing because I've noticed my tags missing on some sites {that other members seem to have tags, just not me) and there on others ( I have tags here but they show up in funny places I have to rearrange when I use them}, I'm still trying to figure it all out.

Ronny said:
That might be a Safari thing because I've noticed my tags missing on some sites {that other members seem to have tags, just not me) and there on others ( I have tags here but they show up in funny places I have to rearrange when I use them}, I'm still trying to figure it all out.

That strange cause I can't use my tags on Safari; I just memorize how they are done, which are pretty much similiar. But I can use them on Firefox, as well as download my friends music vids that they make.

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060326 Firefox/1.5.0.1

1600x1200 but I never run my browser full screen. No layout issues that were errors, not technical errors anyway. I had to use some extensions to get the site to 'fit' into my browser window. Too many sites are going wide these days.

And for all you IE users: WTH?! :p :mad:

Get with the program! :D

Some people here are sporting some really killer resolutions here. Wow. 1152x864 here, using both Firefox and IE. I gotta get me a sweet LCD screen.

StillILearn said:
If I can still find Vlad the Implorer (and continue to write in invisible ink), I'm Still, a happy camper. :)

Vlad the "Implorer"? "Please, please let me poke a stake through you and display you outside my castle walls? Pretty please?"

:)

Btw, you have a killer resolution yourself, Still... you're more high tech than me, what with your nano and big screen!

ds

direstraits said:
Some people here are sporting some really killer resolutions here. Wow. 1152x864 here, using both Firefox and IE. I gotta get me a sweet LCD screen.

Vlad the "Implorer"? "Please, please let me poke a stake through you and display you outside my castle walls? Pretty please?"

I don't think he poked those stakes through horizontally either. :eek:

Btw, you have a killer resolution yourself, Still... you're more high tech than me, what with your nano and big screen!

I don't have a big screen -- just a big font -- typos, you see. :D

Back