• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What if Eve... had said no??

Anna Lindsay

Hello everyone! A friend suggested that I register here and jump up and down to tell you about my newly-published novel... It's called "Eden Undone" and... well, it's just been published in the UK, and according to my publisher, is due to arrive in the US in the summer.

The premise is simple - what would have happened if Eve had said no? How do you get from paradise to murder in a single generation?
Those questions catalyse a tale of sin, grace, loss and joy, hope and redemption; and like C.S.Lewis' Narnia series, it's accessible to all ages and all faiths/outlooks. It's whimsical and thought-provoking, funny and tragic, gentle and powerful....

All five Amazon reviews so far (four on the .co.uk and one on the .com sites) have given it 5* ratings (*grin* yes, of their own free will!) and... I'd LOVE it to have a wider audience and receive your comments! So far the youngest reader that I know of has been 9 years old: the oldest - that I know of - has been 95: so I think I can safely say it's for all ages and outlooks :)

If anyone would like to interact and ask me anything about it, do come and find me on Facebook (I hope I'm not infringing any rules by sharing this link - if I am, please forgive me and remove the respective links!)

For anyone who's interested, there's also a recording of me reading out the first chapter aloud, which you can listen to for free

It'd be GREAT to hear from you. If I can, I'd love to come back and start properly interacting on the various threads once life is a little more settled, but in the meantime I hope you'll all have patience while I first focus on following others' advice and put in my hours getting in touch with different forums... I check my FB page daily, so messages will definitely reach me. Thanks folks!! :appreciated:

NB. I've just bought a domain name, so I *will* eventually have a direct website: but until I've actually constructed it, I'll just put my Facebook page up here.

edunUndone.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back