• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What is creative writing to you?

manuscriptx

Is it in finding new ways to write? A thought, a feeling, a pespective or expressing someway not yet known until now? Or is it reading a line of text which has that moderate mix of phraseology; something intricate and elaborate yet simple and plain spoken?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Or are you someone that an old and ancient storyline is never outdated?

I'm using some familiar material on another website and plan to add another piece of writing. I don't want it to sound overtly sophisticated, but at the same time I do want to sound interesting to every reader.

Is creativity by design the hardest thing you will ever do simply because it's an unexpected appreciation by others reading your work you can never really " see the future " so to speak and know where to turn?

Creative writing is anything that sparks your own creative mind. New or old, as long as it gets the creative juices flowing... it's creative writing.

Creative writing is taking a new stance on old themes, developing characters in new ways, and bringing delight to the readers through un-imaginable paths

Back