• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What is the name!!! Help!?

I read this book like in 6th grade I just remembered it but unfortunately not the title. Its about The book is about three good friends 1 girl 2 boys. The girl became a girlfriend to one of the boys. The girl started to cheat on him with the other friend. I think later her boyfriend became disabled in a wheel chair and something to that extent. I thiink he fell in a pool I would love to find it....Im so sure its TRIANGLE. Hope someone can help....=l

Thanks!!!!

Wow! That's it! Omg thank you so much you won't even believe. I have to remember you just Incase I need help again Lol. Well I guess I was right..I wonder how come I didn't find it? Oh well, thanks again. :)

For the record:

I tried Amazon not expecting to find anything at all. I used the advanced search, put in the title you mentioned, used the selection for teen, since it didn't sound like it would be a 9-12 book, and marked it for "before 2003", using a wild guess that you're at least in high school now, since you mentioned what grade you were when you'd read it, but I had no idea how old you might be now... and was shocked when it came right up. :)

Don't count on me getting lucky like that again... I've still got a wish-book or two of mine I haven't found yet.

Back