• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What is this book?

The Hitcher

I got two. I read this around 4 years ago I think. This is an alternative history book. In it the Cuban missile crisis was not averted and a lot of our major cities were destroyed. The book takes place mostly in the remains of NY if I remember correctly. Not much to go on, I know.

This I read when I was about 13. I'm now 26. A horror story about a killer who died, I don't remember if he was executed or killed another way, but in it he has the power to control wood( trees, furniture, floooring). One of the killings has him having a floor break open underneath someone and snap back together when he is falling through catching him through the throat. I think the killers name was Gilbert but again I'm not sure.

could it be that the first book ur looking for is resurrection day by brendan dubois?written in 1999...:)

Back