• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What is this book?!?!

thatdeannachic

I read this book series in highschool and I have not a clue what the titles are or even one of them to look up. They are about a girl whose parents die and she lives in the future that when you hit a certain age you turn into the governments perfect person when they implant and then give you a barcode tattoo. In the first book they bring up hover pads, hover scooters, heck I don't remember. But anyways they use these to get around high above the ground.
Also I believe in the second book she rebels and takes off to a smokey mountain and hides out. They sneek into town at night and she eventually falls in love with the leader. The people from her home find her and try to turn her. But he saves the day but getting her out of there. I have no clue what anyones names are or where this book takes place. Someone please help me. I would really like to find these books and read them again.
Thank you , A determined reader

Back