• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What is Your Dream Machine?

-Carlos-

These are mine: The Ferrari 575 GTZ and the Harley-Davidson FLHRCI Road King Classic.

Ferrari_575_GTZ_219_1024x768.jpg

awww.bikewalls.com_pictures_Harley_Davidson_FLHRCI_Road_King_Classic_2002_01_1024x768.jpg

I already drive my dream machine=).......a 1996 Toyota Celia

amisc.cible_auto.com_images_photos_8748_4.jpg

There damn fast and I love my car!!!!!!!

Since I saw Vanishing Point, I want a white Dodge Challenger :cool:
rmx1516.gif
vpoint.jpg

But I could live with a Jaguar or a Mustang too ;)

*mrkgnao*

SoundSilent:
I'm a mechanical engineer, and at one point I was designing one of my cars to have transforming ability. I always thought Monster Garage should do something like that. It's actually easier than you'd think (but would take more money than I have).

My dream machine? A 1972 Nova Supersport. I was very close to buying one at one point. But alas, once again I lacked the funds.

I could probably make do with the Jag that the guy in, oh!, can't remember the name of the series, but it starred Edward Woodard, and he was an ex-CIA enforcer sort of person. Always rescuing people from terrible problems.
Great Car! Black Jag.............:cool: :cool:

blurricus said:
SoundSilent:
I'm a mechanical engineer, and at one point I was designing one of my cars to have transforming ability. I always thought Monster Garage should do something like that. It's actually easier than you'd think (but would take more money than I have).

My dream machine? A 1972 Nova Supersport. I was very close to buying one at one point. But alas, once again I lacked the funds.

well?
Is that true? Is your car can transform into a robot?
:D

pontalba said:
I could probably make do with the Jag that the guy in, oh!, can't remember the name of the series, but it starred Edward Woodard, and he was an ex-CIA enforcer sort of person. Always rescuing people from terrible problems.

The Equaliser?

My dream machine would be anything that will actually go into fifth gear. :rolleyes:

naw, I was the unpaid marketing manager for the racing team that my son owned. Our driver was a female, and a darn good one. We have stayed in contact and we were just talking this week in fact.

Back