• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What is your favorite Pop Tart?

What is your favorite Pop Tart

• Total voters
I picked frosted strawberry, but my favorite is unfrosted strawberry. The frosting is too sweet, and I love everything strawberry.

I have a question -> poptarts or toaster strudels? I prefer toaster strudels of the watermelon variety, myself. Yummy!

Ice Cream Sunday Pop Tart is definately the best i've ever had i've eaten 1 for breakfast everyday for about 2 months now and it still not old. I also eat them randomly through out the day

Pop Tarts all the way.. and how dare you say un frosted in my poll you should be frosted and feathered :)

I've missed the ice cream sundae ones, too -> but I've not had poptarts in several months. I go for oatmeal or the strudels.

All this food talk is making me hungry... I need to go to the store and buy some milk for my pop tart and my Hamburger helper... My wife is in atlanta for the next month, until I move up there im eating hamburger helper and frozen pizza

Sapper41 said:
All this food talk is making me hungry... I need to go to the store and buy some milk for my pop tart and my Hamburger helper... My wife is in atlanta for the next month, until I move up there im eating hamburger helper and frozen pizza

My husband moved a month ahead of me to our new place (in another town), so I lived on lean cuisine....no reason to go to the fuss of making a real meal for one.

The brown sugar ones. They're really breakfast-y, like a cinnamon roll or coffee cake. None of that fruit garbage for me. Fruit pastries are for dessert.

well wheni used to at poptarts i loved strawberry, no frosting. but now i found something more, toaster strudels....in either apple or strawberry!

I'm eating an Ice Cream Sunday Pop Tart right now it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GROOOOD!

We dont get most of those flavours over here in Blighty:( I am rather partial to the Chocolate and Marshmellow ones :)

Phil

Back