• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what will happen to cleetus?

what should happen to cleetus that makes him eligible for parole?

• A meteor shower hits Florida Penitentiary, causing havoc and enabling Cleetus to run away

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Cleetus bribes the jail guard with beef jerky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grandmaw's deadly smell creates health hazard in penitentiary, forcing all prisoners to go outside (

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bubba and grandmaw dress up in black kung-fu outfits and break in to free Cleetus

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Cleetus' trailer park gang makes a heart rending home movie about hillbilly family life that melts t

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bebe

kickbox
i just made this to make a poll on what happens to cleetus that makes him able to go on parole (or just escape by any means possible :p) to see his maw and paw's funeral. -b

I need your votes!!!

My script is almost getting at the part where Cleetus has to come to his maw and paw's funeral....and I still can't decide what should happen at the penitentiary :( please vote on my poll because I need some more public opnion (not that any of these are really meant to *appeal*.... :p -B

he's an interent pedophile who kidnaps two girls and puts them in a sak and kills his father with a shoutgun!!!! don't sound much innocent to me....-B

this is just for my script! you know, script, as in fiction....? it's all in the name of fun, which is not aplenty around here.... *falls to floor in boredom* -B

PLEASE JUST VOTE!!!!

fiction or non
you're touching on a area where children are involved.. dun ask fer help from us lmao
i still say Kill The Ba$tage :D

ok well thanks for all your help . I guess I'll just go to another forum where they appreciate true talent...:p -B

HA! talent
HA!
a hillbilly hick book with a pedofile who is gettingoff the hook
u call that talent? lmaooooooo
;)

There you go, I've voted. How about as they are all running out of the prison, Cleetus gets run over by a truck?

no...that would ruin the story

i'd love to, but he still has to go to his maw and paw's funeral to think over his sad, wasted life (two perfect words to describe it) and drown himself...-B

hey, if this is gonna be some oscar winning material its gotta have the emotional ending :p

Originally posted by Darren:
How about as they are all running out of the prison, Cleetus gets run over by a truck?
Originally posted by bebe:
...but he still has to go to his maw and paw's funeral to think over his sad, wasted life (two perfect words to describe it) and drown himself...-
Okay...., then how about: Cleetus escapes from prison, goes to his maw and paw's funeral, and as he walks away to think over his sad, wasted life, THEN he GETS RUN OVER BY A TRUCK and dies.

:D :D

Oh, and for the emotional part - Grandmaw puts up a roadside memorial for Cleetus with flowers and his favourite teddy bear where he was hit by the truck.

Sorry , couldn't resist :)

I like the way you think...

first things first;
need a star for this script??
yes, of course! I was thinking about holding auditions soon but it seems no actor is really versatile enough to play the role of Cleetus, an emotionally complex (yet mentally retarded) character. I originally intended this role to be reserved for the real Cleetus, but since he claims to live in Birmingham, Englnad, I guess he probably can't make it. Spaz, send me a short resume and pic of yourself, and I will private message you my home address so you can send me a short film of your work.

Now, secondly...
Oh, and for the emotional part - Grandmaw puts up a roadside memorial for Cleetus with flowers and his favourite teddy bear where he was hit by the truck.
Capital idea, mate! *just making fun of toby and his "englishness"...oops the owner of this forum is english...heh heh, no offence meant, darren :D ) that's a great idea really, but Cleetus has to drown you see, because the river has a sort of special symbolic meaning to it....what it is I don't know. But I just know the river has to be there or the same effect won't be great. But you know what? If you're all wanting someone to get hit by a truck, Moondog (the gay lawyer uncle) can get hit by his own limo (ironically) while heading back to L.A. for a weekend of booze, partying, and yes, gay street dancers. -B

I like the way this forum thinks! ;)

Back