• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's book you currently reading?

This week I read Beach Road by Emily Henry. It was a delightful blend of romance and self-discovery. The plot comprises two writers, January and Gus, who swap genres for the summer in a quaint beach town. As they navigate writer's block and life's complexities, they find unexpected inspiration in each other. The novel is a heart-warming exploration of love, creativity, and the magic of second chances. I couldn't keep the book down and finish it in one go. I have a list of recommendations where I pick books from.

Great choice! "The Crown's Game" by Evelyn Skye is a captivating fantasy novel set in Imperial Russia, filled with magic and intrigue. Enjoy your reading journey! If you have any thoughts or questions about the book, feel free to share.​

Great choice! "The Crown's Game" by Evelyn Skye is a captivating fantasy novel set in Imperial Russia, filled with magic and intrigue. Enjoy your reading journey! If you have any thoughts or questions about the book, feel free to share.

Back