• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's going on?

honeydevil

hey, what's going on? it's sooooo slow here today, i'm almost bored... somebody come up with some kinda topic, please....

ricky said:
i am drunk, yet again..i think i need to seek some serious help here..... :eek:

who should help you? i can't, since i'm searching the house for the last two Jaegermeister bottles...

i just remember i have a Jaegermeister bottle somewhere in this chaos room, i like to call bedroom, wonder where it is

mr_michel said:
i just remember i have a Jaegermeister bottle somewhere in this chaos room, i like to call bedroom, wonder where it is

check under your bed, next to your shoes...

ricky said:
check under your bed, next to your shoes...

a few thousand miles away i KNOW i have still one Jaegermeister bottle in the bottom of my bett... but i found beer, believe it or not, it was alc-free.. can you believe that?

well i wasnt looking for it, but last night i had one of those frantic episodes of "f***, where is my credit card, oh s***", and found this baby, (also found my card, which was inside a book :eek: ) i guess it should spend some time on the frezeer before celebration of founding it :D

mr_michel said:
well i wasnt looking for it, but last night i had one of those frantic episodes of "f***, where is my credit card, oh s***", and found this baby, (also found my card, which was inside a book :eek: ) i guess it should spend some time on the frezeer before celebration of founding it :D

don't think you're the only one.. i have money, credit cards, giftcards and all kinds of other crap in my books, because i can never find any of my two million bookmarks...

oh and than lets get down to partying... i need a drink..

But not with Jaeger. My last drink on my 21st birthday (when I finally became legally of age in the U.S.) was Jaeger, and then it all just went to hell... can't even think about the stuff without getting a little queasy... *blech*

KristoCat said:
But not with Jaeger. My last drink on my 21st birthday (when I finally became legally of age in the U.S.) was Jaeger, and then it all just went to hell... can't even think about the stuff without getting a little queasy... *blech*

what's your favorite?

KristoCat said:
Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. YAR MATEYS!!! :D :D

With Vanilla Pepsi, it's the nectar of the gods.

there is something i have to try.. sounds good even when i prefer coca cola...

Yep, I like it a lot. Nice and sweet and smooth.

I used to like Long Island iced teas a lot but the bartenders around here don't make them that well, and they're not worth the $5 they charge. Plus they're hard to make at home. Keep it simple, says I.

Yar!

KristoCat said:
Yep, I like it a lot. Nice and sweet and smooth.

I used to like Long Island iced teas a lot but the bartenders around here don't make them that well, and they're not worth the $5 they charge. Plus they're hard to make at home. Keep it simple, says I.

Yar!

what is in a long island ice tea? i hate the language barriare..

honeydevil said:
sorry, i can't view the page.. :eek:

now i coudl see it... weird.. but anyway it sounds great.. i like also Caipirinha (sp?)? that gives you a nice flair of vacation, beach, and sun.. :D

Back