• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's in a name?

Martin said:
You want blue hair?

Cheers

yes, i want the exact hair that you see in my avatar- always have. but i know it's A LOT of maintenance, and i would get canned if i showed up at work like that. i'm thinking of getting some blue streaks "under" my hair, like at ear level in the back- so you would just catch glimpses of blue. my hair is long and dark brown. the blue streaks are my compromise. LOL

Ice- did you have blue hair once?

Jenem said:
Ice- did you have blue hair once?
Yes but never again, luckily it was dark blue. It was a bit of a mistake (a friend helpfully forgot to tell me it was permanent :rolleyes: ) Unfortunately with my natural hair colour it ended up going green after a while which was great :rolleyes: Luckily I had a rather understanding manager at the time (well he thought it was fairly amusing but I still had to wear my hair up and avoid customers if I could :cool: ) and was also at college, but they didn't care in the slightest.

I really wanted to dye my hair blue once when I was in high school. My brother and I bought a bottle of manic panic and went to it. Unfortunately I had a different problem than ice did. Our hair is so dark that you couldn't even see the blue in it. We could have bleached our hair, but neither of us was committed enough to find out how.

i want bright red streakes in it, but i can't find a hairdyer who would do that, i was at at least 5 hairdressers and they all got it to talk me out of it. RATS!!

Tim

It wasn't my first pet but I don't think the goldfish, tortoise, rabbits, pigeons and budgies had names. The kitten probably had, but I've forgotten.

No street name. I was born in my grandmother's house, in a little village and that's where I lived for the first few months. Her house was just outside the village, so it didn't have a street name

I've done my hair every color Manic Panic has to offer and it is a lot of fun if you can get away with it. At the time I was doing mine I was in college and had a behind the scenes type job. I did have to bleach my hair almost white, then do the colors and it fried my hair.

They do have nice colored gels now that are great for some streaks of color and wash out with shampoo, I like the red and my son likes the blue. gel

Back