• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's that name again??....

kysarah82

Hey all, i'm looking for a book for a young friend of mine that I read in high school. I think the title of the book is also the name of the main character but I can't be sure. Its about the boston tea party and is about a boy living with his uncle (?) and he's a silversmith apprentice. He gets his hand burned badly and it doesn't heal right and his fingers are grown together, thus ending his profession. So he joins the Sons of Liberty. It also has something to do with a Silver cup that has his name engraved. Something that sticks out in my mind is that he has a middle name, and back then it was unusual for anyone but royalty to have middle names. He is accused of stealing this cup.

I know its not very good information but I'd really appreciate any help. :) I believe the first name might be Johnny but I can't remember.

Back