• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's Your Purpose In Life?

That comic strip sounds like me, with the exception of tea rather than coffee. ;)

Or else just being a general annoyance to mankind.

LOL. Nice cartoons.

Seriously, though, I think my purpose in life is to study. Otherwise, why would I be the only person on earth who enjoys most of her classes and spends her spare time learning more about whatever she can?

I'm taking the academic path...

ValkyrieRaven88 says

Seriously, though, I think my purpose in life is to study. Otherwise, why would I be the only person on earth who enjoys most of her classes and spends her spare time learning more about whatever she can?

Whatever your choice - it's just a distraction you have chosen to avoid facing up to the reality of life.

We all have to do it! :)

Mine is to rid the world of custard cream biscuits. They are evil and must be destroyed. The most effective means of eliminating them, I find, is to eat them. Such is the sacrifice that I am willing to make for my fellow beings.

ValkyrieRaven88 says

Whatever your choice - it's just a distraction you have chosen to avoid facing up to the reality of life.

We all have to do it! :)

I agree. I went to college for 2 years after school, then took a year out. I got bored so went to uni. Am in 3rd year now and im already panicking about leaving as i still dont have a clue whats going to happen to me. Being a student is such a cushty (sp?) life. I feel secure because im not an 'adult' and have the excuse of having no 'real' money so can ask my parents for some :rolleyes: , but i do have hte odd panic about where the money will come from. Im not that mean to ask my parents all the time lol.
So yes i am avoiding life. I dont mind at the moment asi can get away with it :D

My purpose in life is a little boy named Jakob. My purpose is to help him develop into a well rounded individual. He is the most important person to me. He's 3 now and it's hard to tell how it's going to turn out, but I know that I have to help him learn and mature. It's a mother's/father's job.

I know that was boring, but it's true.
:p

Back