• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

When the condom breaks...

I think Catalyst has a good point here

Catalyst said:
I could say Hitler or some other nasty person but everyone who is born deserves to be born. If they hadnt been born our world wouldnt be as it is right this moment. Bad things that happen shape our lives just as much as the good things.

If forced to choose someone I'd be willing to second Fred Phelps.

I think that in the grand scheme of things Dan Brown's life isn't consequential enough for me to care whether he was born or not.

sirmyk said:
In your opinion, who in this world shouldn't have been born?

"Every person, all the events of your life, are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you."

Illusions

;)

I completely agree with Wabbit's Gandalf quote. While watching the Fellowship of the Ring that was one of the most intense moments for me because without realizing it I had held that exact same opinion about death and judgement for a long, long time, and I unexpectedly heard this old man saying it perfectly.

So, I also have no nominees.

Back