• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you from? and What do you do?

stephiebaby

kickbox
Where are you from?

I'm from Ohio in the United States

What do you do?

I am a health insurance claims adjuster (sounds fun, huh?)

I live in Rangiora, New Zealand (Christchurch is the nearest major city - about 20 mins away).

I'm a student - I have just graduated high school and I start University in February. I'm planning on getting a BSc in Psychology and then doing post-grad studies in Clinical Psychology.

This reminds me of that bit in "Kindergarten Cop":

"Who is your Daddy, and what does he do?".

Anyone? Ehhh...

I'm from a town about 2 hours south-west of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I'm currently working as a supervisor at a local bakery/cafe, but I'm returning to uni this year to undertake my postgraduate studies in psychology (counselling).

I know I've posted this info before, but it must have been years ago, so why not post it again.
I am from Pennsylvania, which is on the East coast (sort of) of the United States. That's the easy bit.
What I do is a little harder to explain. Primarily, though, I'm in the antique business.

I am from Texas. I am a college student. Will be graduating this coming December with major in photocommunications and minor in Spanish.

I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'm a project manager with an IT company that's stripey and blue.

And I love fantasy books - always on the lookout for great fantasy book suggestions. :)

ds

I'm from South Africa and just graduated with Bcomm economics. Now I'm working as a business consultant in the agricultural industry.

Back