• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where the Heart Is

Well, it's a lot of power, you know?

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Martin said:
Well, it's a lot of power, you know?

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Tigress, do you detect a veiled threat there? Still, it doesn't bother me; my account's already been terminated. This post is a mirage. :)

Lord only knows why they changed it from 7 to 5. I don't know that one is regarded as being any luckier than the other. However, having read the book, I'm sure that somebody figured "5" had more "symbolic" value or some other crazy thing. Which means, in case you missed it, that I thought the book made a wonderful choice for Oprah's club. It's full of men who are either complete a**holes, or complete morons, and women who, as a general rule, act even more erratically (irrationally) than they do IRL.

Halo said:
Tigress, do you detect a veiled threat there? Still, it doesn't bother me; my account's already been terminated. This post is a mirage. :)
Yeah, Martin's been whippin' his power thing since he got back, but somehow I think the threat is a smoke screen. ;) And cool mirage, btw! :D

I've shown mercy - Halo can stay. But only because I like mooses.

Right, enough megalomaniacal shite, back to topic, wich was .. erm ..

.. oh right, that film and the number, a question by the crazy Dutch woman.

Anyone?

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Martin said:
I've shown mercy - Halo can stay. But only because I like mooses.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Thank you Martin - I promise to behave from now on. :)

Squeegee: Just be thankful he hasn't called you a big emotional moose! :D

Crazy Dutch woman? Is that a compliment !?!? Just checkin' ...
I don't know - do you want it to be a compliment?

And Halo, don't deny who you are. You lovable lug you.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Squeegee a lunatic?

All I want is .. another happiness explosion!!! Hehe .. but I guess that might be a bit difficult for you to arrange, huh? I mean considering the price-range of that and the money you earn ... Anyhow, I want you to be honest, do you perceive me as positively crazy or just some weird lunatic? Hehe .. and what schoolyear are you in?​

another happiness explosion!!! Hehe .. but I guess that might be a bit difficult for you to arrange, huh?
Difficult - I'd have to be physically near you to make that happen.

Anyway, how do I perceive you? As a complete maniac, an utter madman (or woman); we Dutch folk would say "prettig gestoord" - we'd get along great, I reckon. :)

And I'm in my third year, my bachelor year - I'm about to start writing my bachelor paper (well, I should have started 4 weeks ago, but I like pressure, so I always wait a while.).

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Martin said:
I'm in my third year, my bachelor year - I'm about to start writing my bachelor paper (well, I should have started 4 weeks ago, but I like pressure, so I always wait a while.).

Cheers, Martin

Or why don't you be more like Phil and wait until after the deadline to even start it! :rolleyes:

Trust me, I've been there!

My past three years at the Uni hav been .. bumpy.

I blame beer.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

We've all been there :p I remember pulling numerous all nighters to get coursework finished because I was too lazy to start it any earlier :rolleyes:

Ah yes .. getting coursework finished - I remember that ..

.. good times.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Back