• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

which one of you is stephen king?

jenn

do you think that authors visit book forums to see what people(not paid critics) say about their work? maybe you are having a discussion with john grishom or tom robbins. perhaps you have told pd james that her books suck!(i've never read her, don't know)
on the topic of celebrities, who is the most famous author you've met?
i did meet stephen king, at a paul simon concert in old orchard beach, maine. he was very gracious and signed my graceland t shirt.

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed that autograph. :D
There are published authors who are members and I'm sure they appreciate honest constructive criticism...or do they? ;)
As for 'big names', if they did visit forums they probably wouldn't admit it. Does anyone recall any author saying otherwise?

thats what i was going to say, about some published authors being members of the forums

i dont know any of big names lurking around, but if it helps sometimes i feel like possesed by the marquis of sade :D (in a inspirational way :mad: you perverts :mad: )

Back