• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who dies?

Who will die in book 6?

• Ron

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Hermione

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Dumbledore

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Hagrid

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Another Weasley

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Draco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Professor McGonagal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neville

• New Character

• Someone else

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

h_carnahan

I know that everyone has already stated there opinions about who will die in book 6 but i was jw who everyone would pick to die in this book and see who was more popular!

I think that Ron dies in this book. Mrs. Weasley's premeditation makes me think it will be on of her children. He seems to be the obvious one because he is the most developed character of all her children.

The person that should rightfully be up there is Ginny. I think this because last book there was a romantic interest devolping and I think that in some way, the relationship between Ginny and Harry will get her killed.

Beatrycze said:
I wonder why so many people chose Ron? :confused: I'm sure that none of Trio dies before Book 7...

We'll never know now will we, well at least until the next book comes out which is soon :)

I don't think she would have that hard of a time killing off a trio member and still keep the book interesting.

It's not only the question of keeping book interesting...Harry couldn't stand Ron's death, he's the closest person for him. His sorrow for Sirius would be nothing compared to that. It would make Sirius death and talk to Luna senseless.

Beatrycze said:
It's not only the question of keeping book interesting...Harry couldn't stand Ron's death, he's the closest person for him. His sorrow for Sirius would be nothing compared to that. It would make Sirius death and talk to Luna senseless.

I think even though Harry only knew the truth about Sirius a very short time, that he would still feel deeper sorrow for him then Ron. I guess thats just me though.

I think that the basis for Harry and Sirius was longing for James. They treated each other as a substitute for him. But Harry in Book 5 lost faith in James and he distanced from Sirius anyway.

I think it's going to be ron or hermionie, because they look like they're going to establish a relationship, and it would be just like a book like this to to kill one and leave the other heartbroken. But it all depends on the 6th book :confused:

so we know for sure that someone will die or is it just speculation? i don't think i could stand it if ron died.

shadow said:
I think it's going to be ron or hermionie, because they look like they're going to establish a relationship, and it would be just like a book like this to to kill one and leave the other heartbroken. But it all depends on the 6th book :confused:

NOOOO! Hermione cannot die :(

jenngorham said:
so we know for sure that someone will die or is it just speculation? i don't think i could stand it if ron died.

JKR has said that someone will die in each book from number four on. We had Cedrick, then Sirius...I'm not sure who'll it'll be this time. If JKR has said that Hagrid makes it into all the books, then I guess she isn't going to kill him (unless, of course, she makes him a ghost). Mrs. Weasley did have that premonition, but I just don't think it'll be Ron. I could definitely see her killing off one of the twins, which would leave me heartbroken. I'm now re-reading HP & The Order of the Phoenix in preparation for the next book.... I couldn't wait to start any longer. Perhaps I'll feel like I have more of a clue for the next death after rereading the book. Sirius didn't surprise me, but that was only after starting the fifth book. He was acting much to rash for his own good....I kind of felt like he got what was coming to him, not that I wanted him to die. Of course, in a few months, we won't have to speculate anymore.

Just a thought, let's try and not write who dies in the next book in the title of a thread....I'd hate for someone to accidently find out before they finished the book (I myself abstain from internet use while reading the HP books to prevent this from happening).

On the radio this morning they were discussing the fact that people appear to have ‘inside information’ on who dies in book 6 and several large bets have been placed.

Below is the character they believe will die:

The bets have been placed on Dumbledore

That's an interesting rumor. I'll believe it when I read if for myself. They keep a pretty tight lid on those books, and I don't think I've ever heard a rumor about HP books that turned out to be true. Maybe this will be the first.

Robert said:
... I don't think I've ever heard a rumor about HP books that turned out to be true. Maybe this will be the first.
I know, the last time 'inside information' was leaked it was rumoured that either Ron or Hermione would die - it ended up being Sirius :rolleyes: So no - I don't put much faith in it, but that's what they said ;)

Beatrix Lastrange, the person who magically injured beyond repair both of Neville Longbottom's parents. I think that Neville kills her, although that is putting alot of faith in him.

Back