• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who Is This?

Looked him up. It's not him. The person is always well known; at least well known enough to make you slap your head and say of course, why didn't I get that? :mad:

Stewart said:
Looked him up. It's not him. The person is always well known; at least well known enough to make you slap your head and say of course, why didn't I get that? :mad:

well then it must be Darren Lewis....oh wait....that's right...he's vanished from the face of the earth....must be somebody else.... :confused:

I don't think I see the connection between Darren's absence and this anonymous guy's fame.

But that's just me.

Cheers

So, this is something your job sponsors? Maybe I don't want a real job. Feels like inhumane torture.

OH Yea, and I have no clue. Not good at famous people.

mehastings said:
So, this is something your job sponsors?

It's just some stupid thing that goes on the intranet every Friday as a pre-weekend bit of entertainment. Sponsors is too extreme a word in this instance.

Stewart...are you saying all those names you listed above have already been guessed and none of them are the correct answer?

Okay, this is really bugging me so I am officially playing again. Is this the only picture, or do you have previous images?

Stewart said:
The person is always well known; at least well known enough to make you slap your head and say of course, why didn't I get that? :mad:
Also remember that it is an English (well Scottish) site - it's unlikely to be some obscure American we wouldn't have heard of over here.

I was going to say Paul Burrell, then I saw he was on the list of incorrect guesses. My husband seems pretty certain it's Terry Gilliam though.

I honestly think it's a female though - look closely at the eyes.

Well it's Saturday and I thought Stewart said it was the last week. Doesn't that mean he should know the answer by now?

Stewart?

It was Michael Rooker. Fancy that! :mad:

This is week 1. New face:

week1.jpeg

Back