• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Whooooo Friday!

Freya

Everyone get a Crunchie! It's Friday! It's set to be another miserable weekend weather-wise here, but is that going to stop us BBqing tonight - is it heck! I've aquired a new cocktail shaker too, that ought to be fun :D

And Saturday I'm off galavanting across town as a fairy - probably singing 'I feel prettyyyy oh so pretttyyyy... I feel pretty and witty and' so forth :D

AND! I just got a letter through the post which is exciting enough these days (damn email to hell and back) telling me that TADA! since I had been looking after the beer for a year now, they were going to pay me more money! :D

Happy Friday people!

Well, I've been enjoying my vacation for three weeks now, so a weekend is nothing out of the ordinary for me, but congratz on the raise, and good luck tomorrow, and have fun!

Oh yeah, and post pics here!

Cheers

Freya said:
Everyone get a Crunchie! It's Friday! It's set to be another miserable weekend weather-wise here, but is that going to stop us BBqing tonight - is it heck! I've aquired a new cocktail shaker too, that ought to be fun :D
So when are you expecting us?

I thought Friday would never come. I need to be independently wealthy. Anyone who needs my paypal address to send me lots of money, please let me know. Employment sucks.

Tonight I read book and chill out. Tomorrow I am going to my friend's wedding. This Sunday I will doing chores and then catch up reading again!!

Well my exhaust broke this morning, so I had to call work and tell them I couldn't come in - so my weekend started early :D

Ah yes, the old "my exhaust broke so I really can't come in today, sir"-routine!

They fell for that?!

Cheers

it's a delicious honeycomb center smothered in a rich cadbury chocolate coating
if you melt it in your mouth it will last longer than other bars, but most people insist on crunching crunchie!

*that was from the big commercial for it years ago. my husband had one in the fridge yesterday. it took all i had not to eat it

Honeycomb as in, something shaped like a bees' honeycomb? Or honeycomb like a piece of honey-flavored cereal?

True@1stLight said:
Phil we all know what that means, you DOG !! ;)
I wish ;) But no, my car exhaust really did break (right under the engine) I had fumes coming into the car and I was told it could have caught fire if I'd used it much more :eek:

Freya said:

And Saturday I'm off galavanting across town as a fairy - probably singing 'I feel prettyyyy oh so pretttyyyy... I feel pretty and witty and' so forth :D

AND! I just got a letter through the post which is exciting enough these days (damn email to hell and back) telling me that TADA! since I had been looking after the beer for a year now, they were going to pay me more money! :D

Happy Friday people!
Well its Sunday now! :p I went on holiday to Dorset on Friday. It was fun. I took lots of photoes.

Back