• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who's in charge and Bulk PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

F.M.Thompson

Dear Anyone-
I would like to remove a posting to the Writer's Showcase, and have written to the contact number, page, whatever, and I have done so twice and no one has responded. I checked for the rules but didn't locate them, to see if it was a no-no to remove any posting (there is a box at the bottom of that page that says they can't be edited, though-why not?) and what I did find in FAQ did not cover this area.

Please, God of Monitors, if you are out there, please respond to this, or the other two.

I'm not entirely sure who you have contacted but I can provide you with some information.

Darren is the Administrator of The Book Forum. You can contact either him or one of the Moderators when you have a query. If it is urgent then you can bulk PM all of us and that way the first person to see your request will decide on what action (if any) is necessary.

To bulk PM, insert a name followed by a semicolon then another name, an example of which is given below:

Ice;Halo;

That will send the PM to both myself and Halo.

With regards to the editing feature, a reason for this is given in the link below:

Editing posts

HTH :)

PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back