• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wondering

Crystal

kickbox
:confused: wondering why Saromon (is the spelling right?) wanted to take the Ring. I mean what he would do if he got the ring at last. Is it interesting for him to rule the world after demolishing all the hobbies,or elfs, or whatever. sounds a silly question, but curious about it. :rolleyes:

i think he was corrupted by Sauron. he had the Palandir (not sure if i remember it right, the seeing stone you know) and staring into it he unwittingly became Sauron's victim,giving him his soul slowly. so he became ambitious,unscruplous and power-hungry. for more power he wanted the ring.

which brings me to my query, how does the ring actually give you power to dominate?

piedro said:
i think he was corrupted by Sauron. he had the Palandir (not sure if i remember it right, the seeing stone you know) and staring into it he unwittingly became Sauron's victim,giving him his soul slowly. so he became ambitious,unscruplous and power-hungry. for more power he wanted the ring.

which brings me to my query, how does the ring actually give you power to dominate?

:confused: "how does the ring actually give you power to dominate?"[/QUOTE]

Yeah--, magic in the ring?? confusing. :rolleyes:

BESTS

It pops into my head that Saruman was under the misguided impression he'd co-rule with Sauron after they took over. Maybe it was something someone said in the book, it's been a while so I can't remember. Anyway we know that's obviously a lie but the Palantir messed with Saruman's head so he probably would have believed anything Sauron said.

Back