• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

World domination!

Well, my only excuse is that I'm new and wasn't aware of the group's obvious penguin discrimination... Sigh! But nobody was interested in chatting about books, after all. I've posted on a number of topics, and zilch. Perhaps it's merely my choice of genres (SFF, mystery and other "commoner" reading). Penguins seeking world domination is, at least, a cute and interesting fantasy. Maybe evil space bats would be more warmly received.

Yes, at least we had the penguins, SillyWabbit. :(

Cathy (for the record, I'm a 40-something and find entertaining children to be a noble pursuit.)

Penguin said:
HAHAHHAHAH and so on.

You FOOLS! You all know to much of our plans but you can not stop our fishy doom! DOOM, I say! I say it again, DOOM! I just like saying doom! Do you know why? Because... I. Am. EVIL!

Yes, you may know of our evil and you may fear us ( rightly so ) but you cannot defeat us! Your ( fishy ) doom is upon you! Now it is the year of the penguins! Ha. HAHAHAHAHAH!

:D

I think it's not necessary to open another thread, 'cause we already have a penguin thread (and a pretty good one!). I like talking about evil birds but I think most of you are right : There are too many threads drifting to the southpole (there arn't any penguins on the northpole => trust me).
So why don't we keep talking about theses nasty creatures up, but only in the PINGUIN thread?

Abulafia said:
It's a shame that the forum rules don't allow discussion of anything of substance within the general discussion forum...
Politics and religion are the only topics we don't allow here. There are plenty of other subjects to discuss.

Personally, I don't mind people talking about penguins or biscuits in one thread here in General Chat, but there's no need to let every thread turn into these subjects.

We don't allow multiple accounts per person here, so "Penguin" has been closed.

Back