• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

World domination!

Penguin

HAHAHHAHAH and so on.

You FOOLS! You all know to much of our plans but you can not stop our fishy doom! DOOM, I say! I say it again, DOOM! I just like saying doom! Do you know why? Because... I. Am. EVIL!

Yes, you may know of our evil and you may fear us ( rightly so ) but you cannot defeat us! Your ( fishy ) doom is upon you! Now it is the year of the penguins! Ha. HAHAHAHAHAH!

:D

OH MY GOD!

They found us! Who is that weird and very evil type penguin character! :rolleyes: :eek: Maybe it is one of Cathy's minions!

!!!!!YAWN!!!!!

yawn.jpg

Gang, can this be the last penguin thread please? It's been fun, but getting a wee bit old.

Also, multiple accounts for a single user are prohibited by the member agreement. Thanks.

OK, can there be no more jokes about biscuits? It's getting a bit old. OH, and can we also ban fun and any posting that's not on topic?

Why are the penguins being singled out? In the last days we have had Abu and freya going on about breasts. We have had litany constantly talking about biscuits among other crap.

I don't mind all the other stuff. In fact, a lot of it's funny. But come on. Lets be fair.

This forum is really going to shit. The only thing that keeps me here is the stuborness of "why should I let a few idiots drive me away from something I like" Well, it's something to consider. Maybe nobody will miss me :p But, we always had the penguins darling!

Thank you! :)

I hardly think a quiet mentioning of a Hobnob is comparable to the penguin drivel we've been subjected to the past few days.

Freya said:
I hardly think a quiet mentioning of a Hobnob is comparable to the penguin drivel we've been subjected to the past few days.

When was the last time you actually talked about books? 90 percent of your postings are drivel. I don't mind. Some of its funny :) but please, dont be a hypocrite :)

It's a shame that the forum rules don't allow discussion of anything of substance within the general discussion forum - that's why it's full of crap such as penguins, pirates, and pictures. :(

SillyWabbit said:
This forum is really going to shit. The only thing that keeps me here is the stuborness of "why should I let a few idiots drive me away from something I like"
Thank you! :)

There's no need to get personal here. I think idiots is a little harsh.

My apologies :)

Anyway, it was not directed at you or anybody really. I was just venting :D

I just hate hypocracy and small mindedness and restriction of freedoms. There's nothing wrong with joking aboud. I do it and so do a lot of other people. Why is this singled out? And the people that moan the loudest are the very people that post just as much, if not more, than I do? I joke, but almost all my posts are book related. I don't spam nearly as much as some that I could mention.

I just want fairness and freedom. Too much to ask for I suppose :)

SillyWabbit said:
OK, can there be no more jokes about biscuits? It's getting a bit old.

And while I'm about it... Penguins are a rather delicious chocolate biscuit in my world.

I don't want to sound grumpy, but I tend to agree with both Ashlea and Wabbit - no more penguins, and no more biscuits!

Ok, Let me have it.

Cheers

*let's you have it*

OK, no more off topic postings. Ever. deal! Let's see how many minutes this lasts. First off topic posting I see and im posting about penguins :D A forum with no fun and no off topic posting is fine by me, but it's a much duller and sad place.

I really don't see the problem. Why should I or anybody else conform to others rules about what I can and cannot say? If read something you don't like. Just ignore it! Christ, what is wrong with people :) It's just a joke. If you dont like the joke. Ignore it. Can't we all live in peace and with a smile in our hearts instead of trying to impose our views and our will on others?

*looks at TV and sees petty world full of hate, war and small mindedness* Ummm ok, guess that's a no to that then.

Sigh... the world is a sad place sometimes :)

*shakes head and wanders off into the distance*

<-- interested to see how long the "no spamming at all lasts and awaits the return of the penguins!

I'm all for fun, Wabbit, you know that, but to have every single thread degenerate into a penguin-fest? Come on!

Cheers

SillyWabbit said:
I really don't see the problem. Why should I or anybody else conform to others rules about what I can and cannot say?

You're thirty something and not a childrens' entertainer. ;)

Martin said:
I'm all for fun, Wabbit, you know that, but to have every single thread degenerate into a penguin-fest? Come on!

Cheers

Unless they were the chocolate kind. That would be yummy, but we'd all get quite chunky.

Back