• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Would You Rather..

eyez0nme

ok this game was on another forum i go on and it was really popular so i hope you like it.

its really easy to play all u do is say like would you rather only eat chocolate for the rest of your life or never eat chocolate again then the next person will say what they would rather do and post another would rather.
so like this;

first person: would you rather be stranded on a desert island or not know how to write
second person: stranded on a desert island.
would you rather go to jail for the rest of your life (one of the old 1700 jails) or be hanged
ex..

i'll start: would you rather own a cat or dog?

Hope my cat doesn't kill me, but I would rather own ("own") a dachshund... it's a deconstruction of the question...

Would you rather be mute or deaf?

Deaf, because I'm already a little deaf and I just couldn't stand not talking.

Would you rather be stabbed or shot? (And just to make myself clear, that's not a threat.)

I think stabbed , as I hear it's a very personal and passionate attack, and then I might have some idea why I'm being stabbed. Make sense? No, it doesn't to me anymore, either...

Would you rather eat 5000 lemons, or try to explain the concept of string theory to Britney Spears?

Both of my legs. I use my arms and hands for a lot more and I don't do much with my legs. Besides, that'll be much more weight that I don't have to worry about. Just kidding.

Would you rather tell walk around in a pit of used hypodermic needles (as in Saw II) or watch nothing but little kid's shows for eleven straight hours?

The Saw films sound horrible!

Kids shows arnt too bad :p

Would you rather be an Englishman in New York or an American Werewolf in Paris?

Englishman in New York, because Englishmen are more sophisticated, and I hear Parisians don't like Americans, especially when they grow fur and kill things while foaming at the mouth.

Would you rather eat worms or jump off a cliff with no means of survival?

Eat worms. Who hasn't eaten worms??? Just Kidding!

Would you rather not know how to read or not know how to write?

I'm not exactly sure whether or not you can write if you can't read, but I'd prefer to be unable to write if I have to pick one. 'Cos it would be really sad to not be able to go back over what I've written.

Would you rather be two feet tall, or nine feet tall?

Hmm, tough one......nine feet tall as then i can get around quicker :D

Would you rather be an insomniac or agrophobic

I'm both, to some degree, and insomnia is much more preferable.

Would you rather be forced to have dinner with Adolf Hitler or Francisco Franco? (I'm evil.)

I would have eaten dinner with Adolf Hitler in 1936 and poisned his food....

Would yo rather be rich & famouse and reconised everywhere you go or would you be a ordinary person who finds his/hers soulmate and live a quiet but happy life?

erm....quiet and happy for me thanks. But what if your soulmate was rich and famous....uh oh.

Would you rather....... have to sing everything you say for a year or listen to Ween's "Push the little daisy's" non-stop for a year?

I'd rather have to sing everything I say. I sing a lot anyway.

Would you rather have to jump up and down for an hour straight or get a tooth pulled without anesthesia?

I love singing everything I say, so I'll pick that.

Would you rather get $10,000 to spend on yourself or $100,000 to spend on someone else?

I watched something yesterday with that in it.

sorry, someone else posted before I could. I would rather get a tooth pulled, pain is temporary.

Again, would you rather get $10,000 to spend on yourself or $100,000 to spend on someone else?

Back