• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wrist implants and city limits

jgw2205

Alright. I read this awesome book a loooong time ago. it was something about wrist implants the government used to keep track of people inside a city. They weren't allowed to leave the city either. I think it had a single word title or 'the' and then a single word. Anyone have any idea what its called? Thanx for any help

it's not anthem or harrison bergeron (spelling?)

I know they don't have "the" in the title.. but those are the only things i can think of. So sorry! :(

jgw2205 said:
Alright. I read this awesome book a loooong time ago. it was something about wrist implants the government used to keep track of people inside a city. They weren't allowed to leave the city either. I think it had a single word title or 'the' and then a single word. Anyone have any idea what its called? Thanx for any help
Wrist implants? I know you can get boob implants but I didn't know you could get wrist implants :p

Bloody hell, RainbowGurl, I thought you had named this book when I saw the new post! :D :p

Sorry, just bumping this one back up as I really would like to know the answer!

This Perfect Day, by Ira Levin?

It has a giant computer that keeps track of everyone's location by wrist bracelet. It's a very good book.

WickedWitch, thank you so much! :) I've looked this up and I think you are right. Of course, the bloody thing is out of print. :rolleyes:

You're pretty good at this solving book mysteries thing. You can have a job here if you like - the pay is rubbish (i.e., non-existent), but you get to talk about books a lot. Sometimes you even get peaches, if certain people are in a generous mood! :)

Back