• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Writing Collaboration

AaronShaw

kickbox
Greetings everyone :)

I'm new here but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get myself involved with things. I currently have two different screenplay ideas I have been pondering for some time. I'm curious if anyone would be interested in co-writing one (or both) with me.

General Idea:

1) Political Thriller based on recent legislation in the US and the big Terrorism scare
2) A Fantasy script of some kind. I'm not interested in D&D type stuff. I'm looking, in this case, for a writer who is interested in history and mythology. I want to write a script that has something to say - not merely entertain (as modern fantasy is often merely cheap entertainment).

Anyone interested? No previous experience with screenplay format is necessary but I would like someone with some writing experience and a creative mind.

Anyone? ;)

To the Mods: My apologies for posting in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where to put this so I took a wild guess!

Back