• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yawn....

Hehe, glad to hear it.

Yeah, I don't really think too strongly about it, because drugs don't enter my life in the slightest. But, I think they should be legalized. That way, they could be more easily controlled and people wouldn't have to go about robbing to pay for their next fix. If I were 'in charge' I'd legalize the lot, and try and help everyone in the country who's addicted, to get off their chosen drug, and start living a cheaper life. People would get heroin, cocaine, or whatever from their doctor (for free if they couldn't afford it - for a price if they could), so they wouldn't have to go around stealing. I'm certainly not an expert, though. I was just a bit curious, what with you being a medical person and all that. *faints*

Wow, you're really up for Gay Marriage? I personally think marriage is a bit of a joke, anyway. But I certainly wouldn't mind gay folk getting married. What do you think about gay couples adopting babies? I'm not sure whether I agree with that or not, yet.

Nosferatu Man said:
Wow, you're really up for Gay Marriage? I personally think marriage is a bit of a joke, anyway. But I certainly wouldn't mind gay folk getting married. What do you think about gay couples adopting babies? I'm not sure whether I agree with that or not, yet.

I'm totally in favor. I don't think my boyfriend and I would be any better at parenting than a gay couple. I look at all the losers out there who are allowed to have children and wonder why totally respectable gay couples have trouble adopting children.

Back