• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yes! I've changed my name.

Stewart

I've changed my name from Mile-O-Phile to Abulafia and the former account is now closed.

I was tired, as I've said to some already, with being constantly called Jell-O despite previous (private) assurances that those "jokes" were over. I got tired of Dan Brown references too.

I'll keep quiet. But for once, please!, let's discuss books. :(

Good to have you back, mate!

No more jell-O and/or Dan Brown related shite from me, deal?

And if you wanna talk books, talk books.

Cheers, Martin

bobbyburns said:
so, uh, is that like a jewish name?

It certainly is. It's the surname of Abraham ben Simon Abulafia; father of Qabbalism. Also, on a literal level, it's the name of Jacopo Belbo's computer in an Umberto Eco novel.

whenever I hear the name foucault, I recoil in horror. same book, no foucault, no question I'd read it.

ever read the archaeology of knowledge?

Welcome back! I look forward to lots of interesting book discussions! Hope things turn out better the second time around :)

I think you changed your name just so you could switch around the order that you could post your segment of the Collaborative Story. Now poor Phil has all the weight on his shoulders.

You're a bad Abu.

Bad

RaVeN

Back