• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yet another Hello...

I'll help

My main goal here is going to try and beef up the scifi and fantasy board.

I'll help. I'm going to check out the library of sci-fi/fantasy books and start a discussion. Since we've both read the George Martin books perhaps we could start there.

So what's the first topic?

Great, it looks like we may be able to do some good work together. So what should we make the first topic about? An introduction to new readers?

discussion

So what should we make the first topic about?

Good question. Are we just focusing on one book or the entire genre of scif-fi fantasy. If readers are new to the genre, it might be good to start off with stand-alone books. Most people new to this area don't like to commit to a trilogy or series first off. The Hobbit by Tolkein would be a good place to start for new readers. What were you thinking?

Hello. The more people who join and start discussing the better the site will become :)

Re: discussion

Originally posted by kasstorr
If readers are new to the genre, it might be good to start off with stand-alone books.
Most people that post on these boards do like their fantasy and Science Fiction. Just look at the books that got voted book of the month...

Back