• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

You favorite place to read?

I tend to read in my bedroom. Nice and quiet. However, my favourite place to read is the park on a warm summer's day with a good book in my hand. Perfect.:)

Where do you read your favorite book?

I usually sit over the roof outside the window of my bedroom when it is a good book.

Share your spots. . .

I sometimes enjoy reading in my nearby Starbucks. The constent shuffling of feet around me helps my mind to focus on my book. Weird isn't it?

I like reading in bed. With lots of pillows for support.

There are times when I am on the hammock and feel like reading and making notes for something I am trying to write; then its a nuisance. I just use my phone to research and make quick notes from the comfort of my position. Later I just move it all into a proper document. At such times, the importance of the internet can never be overemphasized.

As a child I used to hide from my mother and read - then it was a tree in the garden!

Back