• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

you know the book forum has become a problem when?

jenn

this is the umpteenth time that i have been logged on and zoned out in whatever conversation i have been participating in only to look up and realize my 1year old has........
today's incident was smearing his bro's pb&j all over the patio doors. :rolleyes:

the first incident was the eating of the soluble crayon. he pooped grey for a week.

jenngorham said:
this is the umpteenth time that i have been logged on and zoned out in whatever conversation i have been participating in only to look up and realize my 1year old has........
today's incident was smearing his bro's pb&j all over the patio doors. :rolleyes:

the first incident was the eating of the soluble crayon. he pooped grey for a week.
Tie him up to a chair until your finished what you had to do on the book forum ;)

maybe this is only something people with kids have problems with then. yesterday, sam dumped the dog's water down a heat vent.

I had a neighbor once who could not figure out why her bathroom always smelled quite bad. She would scrub the place from top to bottom and it still smelled. Then one day she happened into the bathroom and found her very young son using the heater vent as the toilet.

Sometimes having daughters is not so bad....

you know the book forum has become a problem when.........

The first thing you do when you get home is log straight on. Three hours later at 8pm your seven year old daughter is still out playing, has had no tea and no bath. :rolleyes: I'm such a bad mother! :eek:

Genie said:
you know the book forum has become a problem when.........

The first thing you do when you get home is log straight on. Three hours later at 8pm your seven year old daughter is still out playing, has had no tea and no bath. :rolleyes: I'm such a bad mother! :eek:

no i hear ya. i am in the same boat. i think for me, being alone with young ones all day, the adult conversation is sooooo addictive. and where i LOVE my girlfriends, we tend to talk kids, hubbies, housework etc. so to come on and see that novella has posted something about "koan?" or that someone has started a good debate, well it is irresistable.

jenngorham said:
no i hear ya. i am in the same boat. i think for me, being alone with young ones all day, the adult conversation is sooooo addictive. and where i LOVE my girlfriends, we tend to talk kids, hubbies, housework etc. so to come on and see that novella has posted something about "koan?" or that someone has started a good debate, well it is irresistable.

Yeh but I've been at work till two then went to the pub with some friends until it was time to pick Toni up from school so I have no excuses! :eek:

Back