Sinking my sorrows in vodka and hot chocolate.
Vodka to drink, hot chocolate to swim in.
Might have to beg off tonight anyways...would you believe I tripped over a frickin' pumpkin pallet at work? Remember being airborne, then impact, then the embarrassment of just wanting to crawl off and lick your wounds, crap I have to be back for 8:45am...I do have the ladies lined up however
So now you feel old?
- The final episode of Teletubbies aired twelve years ago.
- Macaulay Culkin is 32
- Home Alone was released closer to the MOON LANDING than to now.
- Elijah Wood is 32. He was 18 when he was cast in The Lord of the Rings.
- JFK would be 94 - years-old this year
- Marilyn Monroe would be 88
- If the Simpsons actually aged, Bart would be 33 by now.
- Goosebumps books were released between 1992 and 1997. There hasn’t been a new one in 16 years.
- The Macarena is 18 years old
- The Motorola Razr is in a MUSEUM.
- You remember when floppy disks held 1.44 MB? That’s, like, 1.5 GIFs.
- The original Karate Kid is now the same age that Mr. Miyagi was in the first Karate Kid. He’s 51.
I'd contend it's only mostly in the mind. Sometimes I want to do things like jump over a row of hedges that was a cinch as a child and teen, but 10 yrs later the darn things grow and my legs ache a whole lot more after a hard landing...ice is a whole lot less fun from this side of 30 too, go figure.LOL naah age is all in the mind
The disturbing realization that the covering doctor who just walked in the room, the police officer out there diverting traffic, the brand new district manager that you have to report to...
...are all younger than your children This is not confidence inspiring