• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

You'll never eat chicken again.

Martin

Through a blog of a friend of mine I got to see this video of a chicken-slaughterhouse.

It is unbelievable to me that this is actually happening, and that people are capable of doing this to live animals.

Please note; this is not a 'funny video'. Please do not look at this if your squeamish, easily offended, or, well, human.

link

Disgusting. :mad: :(

Cheers

Out of ten chicken factories I'd guess that only three of them have workers that play the throw-live-chicken-against-wall-game.

Martin said:
Through a blog of a friend of mine I got to see this video of a chicken-slaughterhouse.

It is unbelievable to me that this is actually happening, and that people are capable of doing this to live animals.

Please note; this is not a 'funny video'. Please do not look at this if your squeamish, easily offended, or, well, human.

link

Disgusting. :mad: :(

Cheers
It wont play it for me, I'm so glad! :p

I watched that a few hours ago... yet I'm eating chicken right now.

I feel sorry for the little things having to be put through that... yet... its chicken. One of my favourite foods. Also, I have no (normal) human emotions.

Out of ten chicken factories I'd guess that only three of them have workers that play the throw-live-chicken-against-wall-game.
Yes, and? That's three out of ten too many.

I watched that a few hours ago... yet I'm eating chicken right now.
I'm just as hypocritical as you - I, too, had chicken today, and probably will again, tomorrow.

It's a sad place we live in and are part of. :(

Cheers

Back