• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your favorite fantasy series

My favourite series is Harry Potter, by far. I also like the Alex Craft series and the first two books of the Wolfwalker series.
Judging by the comments so far, I've still got a lot of reading to do.:)

Michael Moorcock's Eternal Champion series, David Gemmell's Drenai series, and of course, Robert E. Howard's classic Conan.

my favorite series is ASOF, and also the king killer chronicles by Patrick rothfuss is also a good one

Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth saga. Despite his unpolished style I enjoy his stories and characters immensely. Plus his books were the first ones that really made me start reading fantasy on a regular basis.

I also really like Kushiel's Legacy by Jacqueline Carey. Her prose is beautiful and she has excellent worldbuilding skills. Also, Barb and JC Hendee's Noble Dead series is worth a look. It combines vampire fiction with sword and sorcery fantasy; quite interesting.
I will also always owe Terry Goodkind a debt for re-introducing me to Fantasy Books. I'm not a huge fan of how the series ended, but I still own him my thanks. Sword of Truth is a great book.

Hey everyone. Without a doubt everyone should try out the Dragonlance series of novels. Great bad guys, even better heroes, noble knights, war, sacrifice, betrayal, redemption, humor, heartbreak - these stories have it all. Start with the Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman trilogy titled Dragonlance Chronicles which includes the books Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Dragons of Winter Night, and Dragons of Spring Dawning. Then read Dragonlance Legends - the book titles being Time of the Twins, War of the Twins and Test of the Twins. You can't go wrong with these if you want good fantasy books.

Definitely Harry potter Series and Game of Thrones. I recently following Vampire Diaries bought from printsbooks, Also liked it too!

I really enjoy to follow the story of "Outlander" with Claire and Jamie. I love time travel but it's true that except this particular fact is not fantasy. So, I choose "Game of Thrones" of course. I love TV show

Back