• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your name - Hobbit style!

i like my elvish name from chris wetherell's site better (from the link catalyst gave), it's Enelya Mithrandír

the one from the all in one site for me is Maegfalasiel

but i like my hobbit name from the all-in-one site (Marigold Sackville-Baggins from Grindwall) better than the one from wetherell's (Pearl Boffin of Whitfurrows)

H.e.l.p

Can anyone tell me is there a free spywear remover,I found some that scan but don't remove....
Sorry if I can't ask here, but I'm having all sorts of probs.... :(
Some thing called Blank as wipped out my server?????
I really am in trouble here.
thanks
xxx

Delta_doh! said:
Can anyone tell me is there a free spywear remover,I found some that scan but don't remove....
Sorry if I can't ask here, but I'm having all sorts of probs.... :(
Some thing called Blank as wipped out my server?????
I really am in trouble here.
thanks
xxx
I'm a little lazy right now so try looking in this thread Spyware removal

May contain concepts that you'll be uncomfortable with.

lies said:
I'm Elanor Bramble of Willowbottom.
Hehe - if I have a child and she's female, I'm planning on calling her Elanor.

My own names are:

Hobbit: Wilibald Tighfield of Tookbank [I have a bald penis, and a field of ties?]
Elf: Aranel Lúinwë [I'm a toilet with shining urine in me?]

Conclusion

As I was wandering the moors of Tookland I came upon a field of ties. Stumbling through the mass of coloured ties I found a toilet. Having needed to relieve my bowels for almost an hour, I unleashed my bald penis and let flow my shining urine. Relieved, I made my way on through the jungle of ties and emerged before a place I had not expected.

I never dared hope for this... I... I love you too!

(I wasn't exactly planning on having children, but Elanor it is!)

My darling, I should not have spoken. I am not worthy of you. My heart is worth less than the dirt in your fingernail. I'm sorry, I cannot let you suffer my love.

Back