• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Zombie Apocalypse

I knew that Zombie Apocalypse Survival course would pay off eventually. BRB, heading out into the woods to stock up on cow parsley root.

Not me! I've been watching Zombie movies all my life. I know exactly what to do to survive. *nods*

Will they be shamblers or will they be those quick ones? I hate those quick ones.

The shamblers are worse. They always win in the end. The fast ones always get defeated eventually.

...I'm not sure exactly how that works, but yeah. Romero? Slow zombies, end of the world. Fulci? Slow zombies, end of the world. 28 Days Later? Fast zombies, minor inconvenience to everyone outside the UK.

The shamblers are worse. They always win in the end. The fast ones always get defeated eventually.

...I'm not sure exactly how that works, but yeah. Romero? Slow zombies, end of the world. Fulci? Slow zombies, end of the world. 28 Days Later? Fast zombies, minor inconvenience to everyone outside the UK.

What about "walking dead zombies"? Sometimes they seem to move pretty much as fast as regular people? Sometimes.

Back