• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The penguin fall collection

Man, I had a naked penguin up as my avatar until June and no one said a thing... then he went and put on a lei and flip flops and when they disappeared he was naked?!

Y'all have weird standards. ;)

How to catch a penguin:

1. Dig a large hole in the backyard
2. Within the hole, stoke a fire, and let it burn down to ash
3. Line the hole with peas
4. Invite over Guido, the naked, shovel-toting gansta penguin
5. ...

penguin01_sm.gif

sirmyk said:
How to catch a penguin:

5. ...

penguin01_sm.gif

Now, see... There's a good use of my special design element!

(you have to fill in step #5 yourself!)

leckert said:
(you have to fill in step #5 yourself!)
N'ah... I just thought everyone was tired of the "When he goes to take a pea, you kick 'em in the ash hole" bit, and left it open.

sirmyk said:
How to catch a penguin:

5. ...
penguin01_sm.gif
:eek: :eek: I'm not sure what's worse? That you're planning to kill my Penguin, or that you called it 'Guido'!!!

Kookamoor said:
:eek: :eek: I'm not sure what's worse? That you're planning to kill my Penguin, or that you called it 'Guido'!!!
Killing? Who here is killing? I simply insinuated burrying the poor creature... alive. The death thus becomes natural, at least a minute or two later when the lungs start failing. :cool:

Man, I need some therapy...

sirmyk said:
N'ah... I just thought everyone was tired of the "When he goes to take a pea, you kick 'em in the ash hole" bit, and left it open.

we will never ever ever tire of this. i use it in my real life, much to the dismay of others, but at least my sister gets it.

I made a toque and a Russian style fur hat, and brightened the penguin's birthday suit with a spectrum suitable for different occasions.

bltoque4er.jpg
russionhat9nu.jpg
drkred6wt.jpg
red0pn.jpg
orange0uh.jpg
aimg300.imageshack.us_img300_4940_green4bg.jpg aimg300.imageshack.us_img300_1900_teal7na.jpg aimg300.imageshack.us_img300_1359_cyan8ng.jpg aimg300.imageshack.us_img300_3920_violet5xx.jpg

_

Occlith said:
I made a toque and a Russian style fur hat, and brightened the penguin's birthday suit with a spectrum suitable for different occasions.

bltoque4er.jpg
Love it!! Valentines Day is set now, and I think this toque is just adorable (especially the 'K' - ha ha!)

Thanks, dude!

Kookamoor said:
Where would a penguin get pierced? :confused: ... :eek:

Maybe a nice beak ring?

Or a flipper stud?

I actually saw a guy on TV (aka "the tele"?) who had his butt cheeks connected with a stud! :eek:

That may be a little extreme, but it would give him a reason to wear the trench I designed for him!

Back