• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

10,000 Days

The music sounds a lot like Lateralus. The stereoscopic packaging makes my eyeballs ache. Aenima is still my fave of theirs.

I really like the new album (although Opiate is my favorite still). It's nice that they've used Alex Grey's work again for the package, but I agree with Lenny... it makes my head hurt using the eye thing.

Upon a few listens this album is a bore. Worst Tool ever. I have lost interest in the band due to this album.

Really? I didn't care all that much for Lateralus. :( I remember someone bought it for me, and it took me more than a year to finally take it out of the package (back in 2001)... what I had heard on the radio really didn't impress me.

This one seems more fun to me for some reason. :confused:

Upon a few listens this album is a bore. Worst Tool ever. I have lost interest in the band due to this album.

Wow. I thought 10,000 Days was great. The CD art was trippy and the music amazing. Rosetta Stoned is one of my favorite tracks. Almost two years later, 10,000 Days is still in my top rotation.

Back