• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pinecones360

how amazing was last week. we don't even know if jack is alive at this point, and the way this season is going i would not be surprised if he was.

You aren't in the US, are you? Best to state that when discussing TV shows because you might get some spoilers you didn't want to know. :)

Pinecones360 said:
how amazing was last week. we don't even know if jack is alive at this point, and the way this season is going i would not be surprised if he was.
The way this show kills off what I considered integral characters, nothing would really surprise me!:eek: :cool: :D

pontalba said:
The way this show kills off what I considered integral characters, nothing would really surprise me!:eek: :cool: :D

I was really upset that they killed off so many of my favorites. :mad:

Actually I missed 2 episodes, one of which was the one Edgar was eliminated, and that made me mad. I really liked him a lot. And of course the beginning when they killed off the dark haired girl.....can't remember her name...from last season in CTU.

I saw an interview with the guy that played the (other)President, and he was even upset! But what an opening!

Miss Shelf said:
You aren't in the US, are you? Best to state that when discussing TV shows because you might get some spoilers you didn't want to know. :)
thank you for the suggestion but i am in the US. i was referring to the most recent episode of 24. but i won't say in case some of you haven't seen it yet.

I don't know how true this is given IMDB's track record of posting inaccurate information, but I'm sure glad the writers didn't go through with this:

"24" creator Joel Surnow thought that "The DaVinci Code" would provide a great storyline for the show's third season. Surnow asked his boss, producer Brian Grazer about acquiring the film rights to the book. Author Dan Brown had no intention of his book being adapted for a TV show, and rejected their bid. Months later, Sony Pictures paid $6 million for the book and hired Grazer as producer.

I don't watch "24" and if they were to do that would be another reason not to make me tune in.

Well, I didn't get very far reading DVC-maybe 50 pages-but I'd think a book like that would benefit from being made into a miniseries rather than a two-hour or 2-1/2 hour movie, although from what I did read, eliminating the flashbacks would be an improvement and significantly cut down on screen time needed.

Wow, what a shocker last night!
I really thought it was the evil-looking vice president
I never imagined the bad guy was who it was!!

me either holy crap. and then it turned the corner and hello, i am evil. makes more sense now i suppose, with the russian motorcade and all.

I kind of thought they were making it a little too obvious regarding the true culprit, but ya never know with those writers.
And he was made out to be such a tweeb in the beginning.....:eek:

I think it will make a nice story line to see who brings him out of the closet. :cool:

good point, i was thinking the same thing. there was no way that it could be him because they're like it's him, but i never excepeted it to be
the president.

Miss Shelf said:
Now it all makes sense though, don't you think?
LOL! Its too early in the season to be even halfway sure of the conclusion with these guys! Thats why I enjoy it so much. There are NO foregone conclusions.
Spoiler for last season in white below. To read Highlight......:)

For example, last year, when the mother of the teenager was killed, I was really upset. She was an enemy, yes, but so honest in her feelings, and went all around the mulberry bush to protect her child, ya had to like her and root for her survival. :(

Yes, I liked her after a while, but more important, what happened to the son? Last I heard he was still in Holding. I was wondering if this season he'd be grown up and working for CTU. Remember, they're supposed to be a few years into the future.

Back