• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

3rd annual B&R SECRET SANTA

"Not I", said the Cat.

Rumor is, you will receive a gift any day now from Santa.:whistling: Your secret santa PM'd me and said that it is scheduled to arrive between the 26th & 5th, depending upon how much spiked hot cider the border mountie had.

border mountie

I resent that. I actually shook my fist at the screen.

I'll just sit here in my igloo (which my house ACTUALLY is an igloo right now because it's covered in ice due to the freezing-rain that's been falling for 2 days) and await the sound of the post-carrier slipping and falling on my walk any day now.

I got mine today! Politically Correct Holiday Stories and the 2009 The Dumbest Things Ever Said or Done desk calendar. It's like my Secret Santa (username unknown although I suspect dele) has a window into my soul!

Thank you Secret Santa!

It was sent to my work address so it may have been here for several weeks since I haven't been to work in three weeks.

I got mine today! Politically Correct Holiday Stories and the 2009 The Dumbest Things Ever Said or Done desk calendar. It's like my Secret Santa (username unknown although I suspect dele) has a window into my soul!

Thank you Secret Santa!

It was sent to my work address so it may have been here for several weeks since I haven't been to work in three weeks.

Oh I'm so glad you liked it!!

Back