• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

80's cartoons, images, sounds and video clips here!

Please tell me you don't post on their forum about your favourite Thundercats episode.

*pictures Robert at keyboard in anarak*

What a great site!

Takes me back a bit!

A few of my favs are

Danger Mouse!
The Magic Roundabout!
Paddington bear!

Could list a lot more but I would be here all night! :D

Kenny Shovel said:
Please tell me you don't post on their forum about your favourite Thundercats episode.

*pictures Robert at keyboard in anarak*
nah kenny, havent bothered with the forum. :D

just been through all the video clips.

I'd have to say Dungeons and Dragons was my favourite. :)

The greatest things ever to come out of the 80s were (not paticularly tv shows)

D&D (in general)
Dragonlance+Forgotten Realms
REM

Awesome site! Some of my favourites would include:

- Cities of Gold (I found many of these episodes on the web)
- Danger Mouse ("Penfold... shush!")
- Fraggle Rock (which I just discovered on DVD and am now saving my pennies for)
- Count Duckula
- Muppet Babies
- She-Ra
- Care Bears

Some things that weren't on the website but I just loved were the Wombles (not a cartoon, but in the same vein as Fraggle Rock) and the Snorks.

He-Man at first, then stuff like Thundercats, Battle of the Planets, Bionic Six (isn't listed in the site), MASK, Transformers.

I used to know of another site, which I remember to be more complete, but I can't find it now, dammit!

ds

Kookamoor said:
- Fraggle Rock (which I just discovered on DVD and am now saving my pennies for)

If you don't know already then let me tell you that there are plans in motion to make a Fraggle Rock movie.

Stewart said:
If you don't know already then let me tell you that there are plans in motion to make a Fraggle Rock movie.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: That's Awesome!!!!!! No, I hadn't heard about that at all! Man, that puts a smile on my face!

Kookamoor said:

Woah! I have been waiting for that forever. Now it's out and I missed it. So glad you saw it, cause now I'm gonna buy it!

I remember watching Thundercats and the Wonder Twins. I think one was water and one was fire. Or was it wind? Gosh I can't remember. "Wonder Twin powers, activate!" LOL

Moreso than the cartoons in the 80's, I think my favorite shows were the Kroftt (sp?) Super Stars. Does anyone remember those? They made 'The Bugaloos,' 'Dr. Shrinker,' 'Sigmund the Seamonster,' and 'Land of the Lost.'

Back