• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A Great Book, Three Dollars, a Birthday Wish…And You!

Just out of curiosity, how many more days' work are you going to put into this $3 sale? Because I believe you've passed the point where begging on a street corner is more profitable, and probably more dignified.

Jiles, send me a free copy and I promise to read it without prejudice and review it on here.

Beer Good, part of the reason I am on here is to try and promote the book; but I'm also on here to meet people and try and be a part of this forum. I have commented in other threads about different subjects. I come back here to try and clear up any misunderstandings. But thanks for the idea--maybe I should see if the proverbial street corner has anything to offer.

Sparkchaser, I'll ask him and see what I can do.

No, I'm not married, but definitely related.

Like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde were definitely related? You showed up on this site and immediately started promoting "someone else's" book. And continue to carry it on and on and on, no less. You altruistic scamp, you! You definitely have a flair for writing fiction.

JohnB

Today is the Day!

Here is the link for my book, The Echoes Inside.

Amazon.com: The Echoes Inside eBook: Christopher Gaddis: Kindle Store

It is only $3. Spread the word. And thanks in advance.

THE ECHOES INSIDE
by Christopher Gaddis

How far would you go to save someone you loved?
Would you go anywhere, do anything?
Would you risk your life?

When Dr. Haring gives Taylor a chance to save his brother's life, he doesn't hesitate, despite the dangers and uncertainty. No one has ever been where Taylor must go. No one will be able to help him while he's there. Taylor has no idea where to find his brother...and he's not sure his brother is willing to be found.

The Echoes Inside by Christopher Gaddis is a mystery-fantasy-thriller about love and kindness, family struggles, kidnapping, revenge, grief, a crazy old lady, soap operas, a hunt for truth, secrets, bi-polar teachers, imagination, cartoon shows, fights, romance, wizards, dragons, fairy tales, witches, fear, riddles, triumph, heroes, and redemption.

Back