• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A kind of newbie

Geenh

Hi all! A new bibliophile here, ready to type/read about books on this site until I get fired... I'd start doing it at home. Staying up at all hours, either reading or typing/reading about what I've read. Fun!

I am enjoying you all enormously already and look forward to more!

Geenh said:
Hi all! A new bibliophile here, ready to type/read about books on this site until I get fired... I'd start doing it at home. Staying up at all hours, either reading or typing/reading about what I've read. Fun!

I am enjoying you all enormously already and look forward to more!

that's cool and makes me smile, but what exactly do you mean with this typing stuff?? do you summarize the books you've read??
tell me.. :D

Welcome aboard!

Just watch out for bouncing bunnies, flying penguins and peach-snarfing mods.

Ha! I meant typing on here, in the forum!

I am at work now and should be working, NOT here. Everyone here knows about my love of books so they just smile and accept it.

As far as summerising the books I've read... nah, I don't. I read 5 books on average per week. I wouldn't have the time!

Do YOU summerise?

Geenh said:
Ha! I meant typing on here, in the forum!

I am at work now and should be working, NOT here. Everyone here knows about my love of books so they just smile and accept it.

As far as summerising the books I've read... nah, I don't. I read 5 books on average per week. I wouldn't have the time!

Do YOU summerise?

nope!! :D i just thought it would be cool, but i just, how you said it, have not the time and honestly, i think i want to read some books again and if i would summarize them, it would steal this oppertunity!! :D

Ah yes, it surely would! I NEVER want to make reading anything more than the one thing I love above all-else.

Welcome to the forum..
SillyWabbit said:
Welcome to the forum that feeds your cat when you are not at home!
I think you mean eat your cat when you are not home...

Thanks for the welcome! I am at work nice and early ready to shun my responsibilities and hang out here!

Back