• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A new member - Barcelona

Cosimah2o

Hello readers, Salut lecteurs, Hällo die Leser! ;)

I forget to introduce myself in this forum.. Sorry.
Well, I'm from Barcelona and I writte children books like fary tales or short stories and also, I
writte young adults books.
I am an assidouos reader and I enjoy reading many kind of literature..

I am very interested in the field of children´s and young adults literature around the world and also I am interested in the contributions of Digital Design to literature, for example, in the field of illustrations.
I admire works from Shaun Tan, Jimmy Liao, Susy Lee, Gianluca Folí, Wolf Erlbruch (( Above all, i admire works from my own grhapic designers ))
I hope to share some experiences and some knowledges about this literary art.

*A friend of mine from Anvers (Belgium) gave me the best advice of editorial world 9 years ago (when I didn't know that I would be a writter): Trust yourself and never give up..

And as Ken Follett told : " I write to entertain and I'm happy doing so. Sometimes, publishers, agents, critics and the people who give out literary prizes generally overlooked this book, but you did not. You noticed that it was different and special, it's a truism of the book business that the best advertising is the kind you can't buy: the personal recommendation of one reader to another. "

See you soon ;)

Back