• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A new reader :)

Winter

Hi everyone!

I just joined this morning and I thought I would post a little about me. I'm a 22-year-old soon-to-be-student-again living in southern England, and aiming to pursue a degree in linguistics. I absolutely love to travel, and when finances don't permit me to do that, I can, obviously, usually be found with my head in a book. :)

I've a passion for science fiction and fantasy, and the classics (Project Gutenberg and the abundance of £2ish Puffin classics having taken me through many a poverty-stricken night in my late teenage years), but I'm looking for different interests lately and I'm broadening my reading horizons. I hope to find many good recommendations and discussions here.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome!

I wish I took more linguistics courses while I was getting my masters, you'll have to share your knowledge with us :)

Hi everyone!

I just joined this morning and I thought I would post a little about me. I'm a 22-year-old soon-to-be-student-again living in southern England, and aiming to pursue a degree in linguistics. I absolutely love to travel, and when finances don't permit me to do that, I can, obviously, usually be found with my head in a book. :)

I've a passion for science fiction and fantasy, and the classics (Project Gutenberg and the abundance of £2ish Puffin classics having taken me through many a poverty-stricken night in my late teenage years), but I'm looking for different interests lately and I'm broadening my reading horizons. I hope to find many good recommendations and discussions here.

Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you!

Back